Saturday, January 20, 2007

ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ FIRST - STATEMENT ON 10.01.2007

Mr. Allan Gregary "Greg" Philpott, biological father of Allan Gregary Jr. - Halliburton (MWKL & KBR) Group of Companies.

I have the duty to inform you the "critical situation" your only young son is going trought, just in case you do not know, the opinion of internationals/Expats people, and your colleagues of Halliburton (MWKL and KBR) Group of Companies is that you know very well "what it is going on", but my God would make Divine Justice between You, Your Young Son and me, as his Mother:




IN THE GUILDFORD COUNTY COURT


IN THE HEARING ON 10.01.2007 AT 10:00 AM












IN THE MATTER OF ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ – D.O.B. 24.07.2004


AND IN THE MATTER OF THE CHILDREN ACT 1989





STATEMENT OF GLORIA PHILPOTT MOTHER & CARER OF ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ ACTING IN PERSON REPRESENTING HER YOUNG SON IN THE HEARING ON 10.01.2007


REPLY TO INITIAL STATEMENT OF PARMJIT KAUR – NORTH WEST CHILDREN’S TEAM IN WOKING, SURREY




I, Gloria Philpott, of Lambeth Borough of London and acting in person representing my young son Allan Gregary Gonzalez, make the following Statement, which I believe to be the true and would prove it is the true and I understand it may be placed before the Court. I would like to highlight the fact that I was informed by 1st. time about this new proceedings on the 1st. hearing in this same Court on 30.11.06 and documents were served by hand few minutes before to go into the Court Room by a Barrister, Ms. Denisse who I contracted throught a Solicitor for one hour to let know the situation to the Court; and consequently I was not able to prepare a proper defence in the case of my young son Allan Gregary Gonzalez and also instructed a proper Solicitor and Barrister. At this stage, I am acting in person representing my young son Allan Gregary Gonzalez in this proceeding because at this stage I have not found out a Family Solicitor to deal with this case.

I am a qualified well educated Professional Lady with degree in Foreign Trade and training and background in the area of Consumer Products and in the Oil and Gas Industry I have been working successfully during all my career for some multinationals in the past. At this stage, I have not came back to work in my professional discipline because I have been parenting and enjoying my motherhood with my young son Allan Gregary Gonzalez since he was born on 24.07.2004. Previous to this I was married with his father Mr. Allan Gregary Philpott (old), D.O.B. 03.06.56 and living together as a couple.

Ms. Parmjit Kaur of NWCT, stated “I have prepared this Statement based on my direct involvement with the family and from the Local Authority files the contents of which I believe to be true”.

We have been not meet Ms. P. Kaur before the unlawful events on 17.11.06 previous to this case in Court. In fact, I received two phone calls from Ms. P. Kaur on 03.11.06 & 06.11.06 where we made an agreement to meet in the office of my Solicitors Burke Niazi in London, because I explained to her I have been living in London with friends and my intentions, very well known by NWCT, to move to London in permanent basis. Also, that my income was so low that I cannot afford travel to Woking, Surrey to meet her. She very nicely agreed to come to London to meet us in my Solicitors offices previous contact with them letting my solicitors and myself know the appointment details in writing to their offices. I also, requested do not sent any post to my home in Woking because I was not able to pick it up. Recordings of my personal conversations with Ms. Kurd are available and family, friends are very well aware of them. Previously, we have been engaged in a friendly and full cooperative way with Mr. Alfred Benyera (1 year) and Ms. Andrea Juravle (10 months) who had very nice and supportive Social Workers with Allan Gregary. Jr. and to me. Also, we have been very well engaged with other Professionals such as Health Visitors, GP’s, CMHT, etc in the same friendly, nice and cooperative way at all time. We have kept our appointments at all times with all the professional involved with us with previous confirmation by fax or post about our attendance to our appointment. Also, all our appointments have been recorders for personal reasons in order to give peace of mind to our family, friends, etc. Previous to the 17.11.06 Allan Gregary Gonzalez had a Supervision Order in order to support him in any need and we were receiving visits at home every 3 months from his Social Worker, Ms. Andrea Juravle. Also, we used to visit Ms. Juravle in her office once per month to NWCT, all on records.

NATURE OF PROCEEDINGS

1. The Statement was made in support of an Application made by Surrey County Council for a Care Order under 31 of the Children Act 1989, Allan Gregary Gonzalez, in respect that previously they in an Unlawful way, took away my young son Allan Gregary Gonzalez from the flat we are sharing with a Christian Latin Family in London, and separated him from me as his mum on 17.11.06, placing him in Foster Care until today.
The Court was requested to consider making an Interim Care Order in the first instance, without informed to me as a mother of Allan Gregary Jr. about this case or any of the members of our family already on NWCT records.

FAMILY COMPOSITION
Name Relationship D.O.B. Address
Allan Gregary Gonzalez The child 24.07.04 In foster care. Unknown address to the Venezuelan Embassy, Consulate, my family, friends and myself as his Mother / Carer.
Gloria Philpott Mother 20.12.65 Lambeth Borough of London
Allan Gregary Philpott (old) Biological Father 03.06.56 (already on records of NWCT) Very well know by NWCT and the Group of Companies of MWKL, KBR & Halliburton, where he worked.Already, on records of NWCT.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

2. According with the information already on records of NWCT.

3. According with the information already on records of NWCT.

4. According with the information already on records of NWCT and a Complaint to the NHS about the barbaric abuse, my son Allan Gregary Jr. and myself suffered being locked in a Psychiatric Mental Hospital nearly 6 months and not following the Mental Health Act Proceedings accordingly and coincidentally after I brought his father to the UK Courts. Fortunately for my young son Allan Gregary Jr. and myself all the cases have already concluded and the Judgment has been favourable to us. Still we have not received all the payments involved in the case and maintenance for his only son Allan Gregary Jr. In fact, Mr. Philpott has ignored the Order from The Royal Court of Justice until today.

5. According with the information on records and knowing about the Statistics in the UK about Mental Health Appeals, coincidentally the appeal for International/Expats people such as myself had a very low rate of success. Information available in the net. Fortunately at this stage, I was aware about the proceeding in the Psychiatric Hospitals in the UK and about the Mental Health Act Proceedings, etc. The section 2 was removed the 12.12.06 instead to give me again a Section 3, as happened before. Of course at this stage family, friends, Internationals/Expats people were very well aware of the current situation and were very supportive about it.

6. According with the information on records (lys).

7. According with the information on records (lys).

8. According with the information on records( lys).

9. According with the information on records (lys).

10. According with the information on records (lys). My medication has not been increased at any stage by initiative of the doctors, so as far as I know it was kept the same doses.

11. At all times Allan Gregary Jr. was very well care and loved by me while we were in the hospital. He was not care at any stage by the nurses like happened with other Children in the Hospital. Also, as soon as we came back home my care and love for Allan Gregary Jr. was of the same high standard he had received from me as his Mother/Father and Carer since he was born. In fact, it has been very obvious for all our friends, family, ex-colleagues, the family were we lived in London, etc. the strong and healthy bond we have as Mother and Son.

12. Ms. P. Kaur stated “ From August 2006 onwards, Mrs. Philpott’s behaviour changed and she began to disengage with the support professionals and the support network expressed concern that her mental health was deteriorating. This disengagement appears to have coincided with Mrs. Philpott preparing to move to London”.
I would like to highlight the fact that at all times my young son Allan Gregary Jr. and myself we have been engaged with all the professional of the “UK Government Support Network” in Surrey and in London. At all times, we have confirmed, attended and recordings of all the meetings we have had with all of them until the 25.10.06, even the phone calls. Evidences in writing and recording supporting this information are available to the Court as evidence.
Also, all of them including NWCT have been full aware about my intentions since 3 years ago to move back to London, where we really belong. We do not belong to Surrey. My solicitor in 2004 helped me out in housing me in Surrey with a very old address from 2001 because I was expecting Mr. Philpott baby son and we have not evidence to prove that I belong to two different London Boroughs, which really were my last addresses in the UK. All our social/emotional network is based in London, such a families friends, friends of my family, churches, my Embassy/Consulate, etc. Alternatively, there is plenty amenities, parks, shops, public transportation 24/7, nurseries, schools, etc. and it is quite affordable for our low income.

13. Ms. P. Kaur stated “Mrs. Philpott failed to attend her psychiatric appointments for 6 weeks and refused to allow Mary McKinnon, CPN, entry into her home on unannounced visits. There was concern that she was not taking her medication and her subsequent behaviour presented increasing concern to the various professionals about Allan’s welfare and the quality of care he was receiving from his mother”.
I am appalled about the unprofessional and lack of ethic in the comment of Mrs. M. McKinnon when our last appointment at my home in Woking, was on 26.09.06 and recording by me (previously I sent her 2 faxes requesting her such appointment). Also, she called me at my mobile on 19.10.06 and I pop up to her office same day at 12:30 pm and we have a chat and even she introduced me Dr. Vivarelli. I also, told her once more my intentions to move to London to engage with the professionals in the new area where I find out a nice and safe place to live and asked her about what type of help she can provided me to help me to move back to London. I left Woking on 22.10.06 to attend church in London and we stayed with friends since then. She never sent a letter or document stating she wanted to “make unannounced visit to me home”. So I am not aware at all of that, especially when I spend time in the park with Allan Gregary Jr., in the shopping areas, or having a nice walk with my baby in the surrounding areas, also travelling continuously to London. I have informed at all time about those facts to her and to the other professionals involved.

14. On 08.08.2006 I attended Woking Borough Council letting them know there was a smell very strong, at home which caused us rashes and irritation on the skin. I had witnesses, photos and records about the irritation on the skin and such unfamiliar smell. Sample of some fibres, etc. were sent by myself to very well qualified Toxicologists & Scientifics abroad, and also to my family and friends, informing them and asking them about it. On the 14.09.06 I sent an email to WBC and the Estate Agency that I have not intentions to make the renewal of the Tenancy Agreement because there were in the environment or atmosphere something that was causing us irritation on the skin and of course we sent them also photos by email of all the rashes we had. Amazingly, the environmental office of WBC and the fire brigade did not find out anything. We attended a Doctor on Call on Woking Hospital on September and the doctor sent “Aqua Cream” for the rashes of Allan G. Jr. Our skin got worse and worse, so we attended St. Mary’s Hospital in London on 08.10.06 (a report supporting such attendance to hospital is also available) and Allan Gregary Jr. was prescribe and given a cream for it. The letter also was sent to the GP to file it on our records. Our skin improved a lot when we come to London to stay with friends and the rashes were totally vanished.

15. Ms. P. Kaur stated: “On 11.08.06, Mrs. Philpott approached Mrs. Susan Grindon, ATM, West Surrey Children’s Team, while she was out on her lunch break…”. Such episode never took place because I do not know who is Mrs. Susan Grindon and obviously I do not know where she used to have lunch and her timing for lunch.

16. On 06.10.06 I attended and made a report to Southwark Police Station about Fraud, Misleading and Perjury according with evidences and paperwork. Also, Ms. P. Kaur stated “I was alleging that the MI5 were following her and poisoning her food, and that her mobile phone had been lasered”. Sorry, I do not know what or who is MI5 and what type of business they deal with, so I am not able to have a conversation about a business that I totally unknown. There is recording about the report I made in Southwark Police Station downloaded in the website, which it is a clear contradiction of the comments of Ms. P. Kaur and in case that the Southwark Police have made such allegation is also a total contradiction.

17. As I already said, on 08.10.06, Allan Gregary Jr. and myself attended St. Mary’s Hospital in London, A&E, because my young son was vomiting, coughing and with rashes on his skin. They evaluated Allan G. Jr. during 4h30m and gave him a cream. In fact, they post a report stating Allan G. Jr. attendance, diagnosis and treatment to our GP in Woking with copy to us. The report and recordings are available for the Court as evidence. If I am suffering of paranoias with all these evidences and medical support, it is quite bizarre and odd the position of Ms. P. Kaur as a Social Worker stating things out of order and totally outside reality in her statement.

18. On 08.10.06, after I left St. Mary’s Hospital in the way to my friend house, I decided to stop at the St. Thomas Adult A& E, not on 09.10.06 and not to St. Thomas Children’s A&E as Ms. P. Kaur stated, to have a check out of my wrist because it was so painful. The doctors were quite busy (it was weekend) and they saw me at 1:00 am and I asked to stay overnight because it was to late to take Allan G. Jr. in the darkness and in the cold. I was sleeping with my baby and a lady doctor came at 3:00 am in offering me that somebody will see me in the morning, I said yes I have not problem. Next morning at 7:30 am 2 psychiatrics came to see me and evaluated me. They did not find anything wrong with my baby or with me. We were mentally and physically fit and well. Not concerns were rising at all about us. There is recording about this evaluation available for the Court as evidence.

19. Ms. P. Kaur stated and episode in her statement “on 13.10.06 where I attended Southwark Police Station in London…”, that never happened because on the 13.10.06 Allan Gregary Jr. and myself were in Woking and not in London. In fact on the 13.10.06, at 10:55 am a Police Officer from Woking Police Station came to our home in the 2nd. floor without ring the intercom downstairs, which was quite weird and really took us by surprised. He was insisting that I have a 7 years old child in my flat and I told him very clear I have not any child of this age just a toddler of 2 years and 2 months another police officer enjoyed us. Obviously after they checked the whole house and took notes in every room in his note book, they did not find a child over 3 years old in my home. The previous day on 12.10.06 I attended the Woking Police Station because they left me a Police Note under our flat door telling us they want to know about our welfare. We spent the day before 11.10.06 in London (the Police Note is available for the Court as evidence). At the same time I made a report about the lost of my new mobile phone in London the day before (the Police report is available for the Court as evidence). At any stage, I have made any phone calls to the police, if that it the case I would like to hear their recording conversation.

20. We spent the 14.11.06 and 15.10.06 in London with friends and we came back to our home in Woking in the night of the 15.10.06. On the 16.10.06 Allan Gregary Jr. was not eating as he uses to eat, he made pi in his pyjamas and he was not walking properly, he was very low. So I decided to call the ambulance just to be sure that everything was all right with him. They checked Allan G. Jr. and he started to improve so I decided bring Allan G. Jr to the local Woking Hospital at 10 minutes walking for home. One of the Ambulance crew went downstairs and came back with 3 police officers, one of them a Sergeant. The Sergeant forced Allan Gregary Jr. and myself to go to St. Peter’s Hospital, even he treated me saying if I did not go with him to the St. Peter’s he will take Allan Gregary Jr. away from me. He even did not accept my wish to bring Allan G. Jr. to the local Woking hospital. According with the situation I cooperate to go to St. Peter’s Hospital A&E in the Ambulance, instead to go to the Local Woking Hospital. As soon as we arrived to St. Peter’s, 2 paediatricians saw Allan G. Jr. He improved and drank his milk and breakfast, and started to feel and look better; and was discharged from Children A&E, the recordings are also available for the Court as evidence. That day I had an appointment with Social Services, Ms. Loraine Mcdonald (a letter posted by her is available to the Court as evidence) but I had to stay in hospital the whole day. The doctors informed me that I have been retained because Surrey Social Services was pushing to have a Psychiatric Evaluation again, which I said I have not problem at all to be evaluated. Two psychiatrics evaluated me and after the evaluation they found us fit and well mentally and physically. They let us go home at the end of the afternoon the same day. Recording of this evaluation also is available for the Court as evidence. For obvious reasons I could not attend the appointment with Social Services on 16.10.06 at my home, instead I went personally to Woking Social Services on 17.10.06 to ask for another appointment. Mrs. Priya Rebecca and Mr. Raz decided to talk to me because Ms. Loraine Mcdonald was not available. Also, they decided to send Mrs. Farell and Mrs. Priya Rebecca to conduct a “Surprised Inspection” to my home, which I agreed and it went quite well, the two Social Workers were pleased about the condition of the house, nice, clean and tidy. Also, recordings of my visit to Social Services and the inspection that was carried on at home are available for the Court as evidence.

21. My last outpatient appointment in Woking with the Psychiatric Dr. Bhuranendra was on 25.10.06 at 4:30 pm, which I attended having to come from London to Woking. Dr. Bhuvanendra decided do not prescribe any more medication because my one year treatment finished already and she saw me mentally fit and well and did not sectioned me or prescribed me medication. Also, recording of this appointment is available for the Court as evidence, which is a total contradiction with the comments of Mrs. P. Kaur that I was suffering of Post-Partum Psychosis or Schizo-Affective Disorder. I would like to highlight the fact that all my family, friends, ex-colleagues in multinationals, toxicologist, scientific, doctors, etc. are enjoying the same mental illnesses with me because I sent all my recording, photos, tapes, videos, samples, etc to them by the net, courier, fax, etc. I always use to do that for their peace of mind about the welfare and safety of Allan Gregary Jr. and myself.

22. I already had stated that we moved to London with friends on 22.10.06 while we were looking for a nice and safe place to rent in private. Also, I came over to Woking on the 25.10.06 to attend the appointment with the outpatient psychiatric Dr. Bhuranendra. The Surrey Social Services were aware about our intentions to move back to London and also the other professionals involved. I have never received any type or phone calls stating concerns about my Mental Health or Allan Gregary Jr. health or welfare even when we have being very well engaged with all the professionals involved. In fact, in my last visit to North West Children’s Team on 19.10.06 with Ms. Loraine Mcdonal and Mrs. Farell I requested them to write down a letter to the 4 Borough in London where we were registered to speed on the process of relocation to London. They were not supportive at all about the issue. Recordings are available for the Court as evidence. So, I decided to go ahead with a private accommodation rent with the help and support of all my friends. I always have being answering my phone calls when I received them. Also, I use to return missing calls when the number is registered on the screen of my mobile phone. Nobody from Woking, Surrey had contacted me to my mobile just Social Services on 01, 03 and 06.11.06.

23. Phone call on 01.11.06 (replacement of Ms. Loraine Mcdonald) called me and I spoke to her. I was in a bus dealing hardly with Allan Greary Jr. and the call, even thou I have the good will to speak with her. Phone call on 03.11.06 (Ms. Parmjit Kaur – introducing herself as a new Social Worker for Allan Gregary Jr. and we made an agreement to meet in Burke Niazi Solicitors in London with Allan Gregary Jr.& myself, all details already on her records, in order to send the letter to the Solicitors in London letting us know the appointment date and I expressly requested to do not sent me any letter to my home address in Woking because we were staying with friends in London and I was not able to pick up my post. (Personal recordings are available for the Court as evidence); and phone call on 06.11.06 Ms. Parmjit Kaur again called me and we once more agreed to meet with Allan Gregary Jr. and myself in Burke Niazi Solicitor in London, she has to send the letter to the Solicitors in London letting us know the appointment date and I expressly requested to do not sent me any letter to my home address in Woking because we were staying with friends in London and I was not able to pick up my post. (Personal recordings are available for the Court as evidence). On 08.11.06 (letter to North West Children’s Social Services, Mrs. Paarmjit Kaur, Virginia Bordan, etc. and other professional involved (GP, Health Visitor, CMHT, etc) inform them we rented a nice and safe place, doing quite happy, and we will stay in London in order they de-registering us and to make the proper transfer and register to the local new area, etc.). On 13.11.06 Leaving the Flat Formal Notification and gave up the flat’s keys to the Estate Agency in Woking and cancellation of the Housing Benefit / Council Tax in Woking Borough Council the same day. On 16.11.06 in the afternoon Registration in Lambeth Borough of London. We were doing quite happy in such environment Emotional, Psychological & Physical fit and well, stable and healthy both of us, with a lot of moral and emotional support, with warm, loving and caring people in the heart of a Christina Latin Family. Same mother tongue “Spanish” and typical home made Latin American food, similar cultural background, etc. visiting parks, churches, other amenities, friends, families with public transportation 24/7, services, etc.

After the 06.11.06 North West Children’s Social Services Mrs. Paarmjit Kaur or any other professional did not send any appointment letter to my solicitors Burke Niazi in London at any stage or made any other contact by phone directly to me or to my 2 friends authorized by them and by me to be contacted in case or any eventuality or any contact to any member of my family abroad, all their details already on records of North West Children’s Social Services neither the Venezuelan Consulate or Embassy was contacted at any time. I would like to highlight the fact that we have had a very nice and full cooperative engaged with the Surrey Social Services, Mr. Alfred Benyera (1st. Social Worker, 1 year) and Ms. Andrea Juravle (2nd. Social Worker, 10 months) and we had a Supervision Order which was nearly to expire in December 2006 with visit every 3 months in our home, and regular visit from Allan Gregary Jr. and myself to North West Surrey Children’s Team to deal with Travel Warrant (1 per month) & other issues.

As it is obvious on records, Allan Gregary Jr. and myself we have been in touch at all time with all the professional involved with us such as Social Workers, Health Visitors, CMHT, GP’s, etc. in a friendly and full cooperative basis. We have never missed any of the appointments in their offices or appointments in our home. In fact, for safety reasons and to keep the peace of mind of my family, friends, ex-colleagues and ex-bosses in the multinationals were I used to work, I have recorders, photos, webcam, etc working permanently with us to download the information by the net to them. Also is available to the Court as evidence.
Ms. P. Kaur statement it is a total contradiction to the facts and evidences expressed by me in this statement.

24. Ms. P. Kaur stated “On 14.11.06, following numerous failed attempts to trace or contact Mrs. Philpott, Mrs. Philpott and Allan were reported to Missing Persons”. My mobiles numbers, the contact details of my solicitor, my family members contact details and phones numbers and my 2 personal friends authorized by me in case they want to contact me, all of them are on records of North West Children’s Team were not contacted previously to make the report of Missing Person. Consequently the members of my family and social network did not contact me stating that North West Children’s Team, were calling them looking for us. So it was quite precipitate the action of the Social Worker to make a report to Missing Person to the Police, when we were not missing and when we have being available at all time directly or through our network of family and friends.

25. On 17.11.06 at 10:00 am, after I registered formally to Lambeth Borough on 16.11.06 in the afternoon, I sent a fax to Ms. Parnjit Kaur, Mrs. Virginia Bordan, etc. reconfirming we moved to London and requesting them again to have the meeting with them in my solicitors offices Burke Niazi in London because we were on benefits and we have not the resources to travel to Woking; I stated we have been quite happy and busy adapting to our new temporary address and to our social, emotional network, etc. Also, looking for budgets to redecorate the room, etc. At 10:20 am I called Ms. Parnjit Kaur and she was not available so I spoke with Mrs. Virginia Bordan who confirmed to me that she received the fax I sent them few minutes ago and once more we agreed to meet in London in my Solicitor offices.
At 10:30 am, Mr. J. Infante called me telling me he received a phone call from North West Children’s Social Services asking about Allan Gregary Jr. and myself. I explained him it was so weird because I just sent a fax to Mrs. Virginia Bordan, one of the Managers and even I just spoke with her and she did not comment anything about it. For peace of mind of Mr. J. Infante I sent to him copy of the same fax I sent that morning to the SWCT, Mrs. Bordan.

Allan Gregary Jr. and myself we were at home with the family doing our normal routine, breakfast, playing games, watching didactic TV programs, having a bath, keeping clean and tidy our room and home in general, etc. with plan to go out later to a park. We basically spend the day with the mother at home, which it was very pleasant for Allan Gregary Jr. having a grandparents and aunts figures at home; when suddenly at 12:30 pm arrived between 9 or 11 people at home North West Children’s Social Services and Police Officers. I was in the 3rd. floor giving a bath to Allan Gregary Jr. so we were in the bath with the door closed and I had the bath soap in my hand when they suddenly open the door, which was so scary for my young son and me. The Social Services and the Police Officers never rang the intercom in the ground floor asking for us or requesting to open the door. There were not a Court Order neither was a Judge present from any Family Court to do such action. The family was completely distressed with the whole episode which I would like to highlight it was quite unpleasant and unlawful. In such episode I met Ms. Parnjit Kaur for first time who was stating nonsense and I realized she was completely lost in the space about the whole situation. The family was defending Allan Gregary Jr. and myself stating I was a loving and a caring mother and Allan Gregary Jr. was very well care for me and for them and he was obviously fine. They stated that everything was quite normal with us. They were crying, quite distressed and frightened. The whole operation was an extreme one totally out of context, place and time. Such type of extreme action breaches deeply the Human Rights Act, respect and consideration for others, terrifying the whole family, community and a young boy and his mother. It was totally inappropriate, barbaric and primitive. The Authorities are very well welcome to come to our home in a nice, polite and appropriate way at any time because we have nothing to hide or feel scared or ashamed of and very specially because there is a confident & happy little boy with me as his Mother/Father and Carer. I would like to highlight the fact that I was full cooperative with this terrorist and traumatic proceeding to avoid any kind of distress to young Allan Gregary Jr., in such a situation that was the must sensible thing to do from a mother, even when I was not agree at all and it was emotional so painful the separation from my young son and me as a mother/father and carer. Ms.Parjit Kaur told us that Allan Gregary Jr. will be away just for the weekend and will come back home on Monday 20.11.06 but he would call me during the weekend, which I said it would be very nice even in such circumstances. Of course, I will wait the phone calls of my loved son because it was the first time we were separated for a weekend. The family during the whole weekend was looking the phone number where I can reach Allan Gregary Jr. during the weekend because he did not call me, as was promised by Ms. Parmjit Kaur, the new Social Worker, so they found out the number of Mrs. Anne Marie (0207-9193400). During the weekend I called her to find out about Allan Gregary Jr. and speak to him, I left at least 4 voices messages in her recorder. On Monday the 20.11.06 Mrs. Anne Marie kindly returned my phone messages and explained me that she has nothing to do with Allan Gregary Jr. because he was in foster care in Surrey and not in London. I immediately contacted (20 and 21.11.06) North West Social Children’s Team in Surrey to find out about my young son. At this stage it was quite obvious the plan was keep us separated for a long period. The recordings of the whole event are available on the net for the peace of mind of my family, friends, etc.

26. Allan Gregary Jr. was taken away even before I had an evaluation with 2 psychiatrics according with the UK law. Few hours later and after I was advised by a psychiatric to take medication because I was unwell without explanation about why she though I was unwell. The psychiatric decided call a treatment team to come over. The psychiatric said that the treatment team was too busy to come to home, so she will prescribe medication and I can go to the pharmacy to buy them, I said yes. At the end of the day there was just one psychiatric, no two according with the UK Law. The psychiatric sent me to hospital in a Section 4 on Friday 17.11.06 at 6:00 pm (evaluation of 48 hours without not specialist present until next working day Monday). I was evaluated by a doctor who asked me very technical questions that for obviously reasons I was not aware of the subject at all. I explained very clear to her I have never saw a chip, I never have seen a computer inside, I have not idea to work with cables, I do not know about the relationship foil and waves, etc. As a Venezuelan Citizen, the whole world is very well aware we have bauxite and my country produces foil paper for local consumption and for export to use it in basics things such as: beauty, health, insulation, cooking, art craft, photography, sun block, decoration, etc. I am not aware about any relationship between computers, chips, waves, cables, foil paper, etc. In fact, if the foil paper was dangerous to the health and safety it would be forbidden to be sold in domestic shops all over UK. My professional training and background is strictly commercial and not technical at any stage. I recordered the whole interview and she decided to give me a section 2 immediately (28 days evaluation). I do not think that to be an ignorant person about some subjects, it necessary means to have a mental illness, at least no for the rest of the world. In fact, I have been evaluated by 4 prestigious Internationals/Expats Psychiatrics and they could not find anything wrong with my mental health, their medical opinion is that I am fit and well mentally, nor my family, my friends in the UK and abroad, neither the family where we live and the whole community, etc. Even, I have made a complaint to the NHS because they locked Allan Gregary Jr and myself in a mental hospital nearly 6 months in 2005 without any reason at all and not following the Mental Health Act proceedings and coincidentally after I brought the father of Allan Gregary Jr. to the UK Courts to defend our rights. Even with thou we won all the cases in the UK Courts and the last one ended on June’06 thanks goodness the Judgment was favourable to us. If there is any relationship between foil and all those odds questions I can assure you there is not a business for common mums, parents and kids at all. In fact, I am not personally interested to find out about this type of subject.

I was locked on 17.11.06 in a Maximum Security Ward, Blake Ward, after I was Sectioned (2) I have attended all the Ward rounds and I have being full cooperate with all the professionals and staff involved, (all recordered) they asked me the same odds questions and I gave them the same answers. Without apparent reasons I was transferred on 01.12.06 to an Extreme Maximum Security Ward, Laureate Ward. I called and faxed information abroad to my family, friends and to my international representatives Consulate and Embassy, multinationals, media, etc. to be present in such horrendous situation and for my family to come over to the UK and to be in charge, because I was informed by my solicitor on 01.12.06, night time, that the Consultant Psychiatric wanted to stated I have not mental capability to deal with my business. So in such circumstances for the welfare of Allan Gregary Jr and our safety I was very much obligated to invite my family and the International Community to look after the situation and keeping them informed at all times. They personally evaluated the situation and all of them are very clear that I am physically, emotional, mentally and spiritual fit and well, also my son Allan Gregary Jr., which is absolutely evident. For obvious reasons on 12.12.06, the Consultant Psychiatric in St. Peter’s Hospital removed the Section 2 and sent me back to Blacke Ward. I agreed to remain in Blacke Ward as an Informal patient after that day, with leaving of 7 days weekly. I was totally discharged on 04.01.2007.

I will not make any comments, at this stage about the points 27 to 64, because are completely nonsense. It could be easily to determine by the Court how valid are those comments in comparison with the comments I have made on my statement and the evidences, recordings and witnesses supporting them.. Ms. P. Kaur has stated fantastic episodes that never have happened in the reality and had made many mistakes in the whole context of her statement.
Fortunately, a new Social Worker, Mrs. Jennifer Wenmun has taken over from the 20.12.06.

Allan Gregary Gonzalez – Welfare
a) The ascertainable wishes and feelings of the child:
Allan G. Jr. expresses his feeling in a very friendly, confident and happy way at all times.
1. Allan G. Jr. has been very well cared for and looked after him for me as his Mum
2. He had been fed regularly with fresh home made food
3. He has been dressing clean clothes, nicely and with dignity
4. He has taken his bath every day regularly and we use to play together in the bath
5. Our home and environment is nice, clean, safe, warm, secure and tide at all time with a new permanent emotional / social network
6. Genuinely and naturally I love and care about my son and I showed my affection through different ways. Our bond as a Mother & Son is very healthy and strong
7. We have had very close visual, physical, and emotional contact at all time. We have been together since he was born and never we have being separated, even not one day.
8. We have different type of communications, talking, singing, laughing, touching, etc.
9. I keep my son Allan Gregary Jr. very well stimulated emotionally, spiritually, physically and intellectually
10. I keep him healthy and fit in taking good care of all his needs.

b) His Physical, emotional and educational needs:
In general I have gave all the care, in respect of the needs and emotional care of Allan it have been assessed to be of good quality at all time even before to be known by the “UK Government networks” and during the contacts with them. I have covered the needs of Allan emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual at all stages of his life. As I have said before, we have been engaged in a friendly and cooperative way with all the professionals involved at all time showing in that way my love, care and support to Allan Gregary Jr. and not placing or exposing him at any type of risk situation or jeopardizing his integral development.

b) The likely effect on him of any change in circumstances:
The section 2 was removed on 12.12.06 and I stayed as an informal patient in St. Peter’s Hospital. On 04.01.2007 I was fully discharged from Hospital. Currently I am living in the flat where Allan Gregary Jr. and myself share with the Christian Latin American Family in Lambeth Borough of London.

c) Age, Sex, Background and any circumstances, which the Court considers relevant
Allan Gregary Gonzalez was born from mixed heritage. White Venezuelan Mother/ White British Father.
As far as can be obvious, Allan’s father has not parental responsibility and his name is not recorded on Allan’s birth certificate because as a mother I was instructed by the Register Office to do not do so without his father being present. His whereabouts are the same as usual, already all the details of MWKL, KBR and Halliburton Group of Companies on records of North West Children’s Team –Mr. Philpott and his colleagues are very well aware of he whole proceeding in this case.

I am coming from Latin & European backgrounds and I am not able to speak good English at all. So I need translator to attend Court at all times.

d) Any harm suffered or at risk of suffering:
Allan Gregary Jr. at any stage of his life has been neglected emotionally or physically by me as his mother and carer or for anybody else. There is just one episode in the Nursery where he was attending in Woking, which I full informed in writing by letter dated 16.07.06 to North West Children’s Team and I made a 2nd. Request on 25.09.06. I asked them to make a position or comments about the incident. While Surrey Social Services come back to me with a very satisfactory explanation about it and being advised by my Solicitor I decided in temporary basis to take off Allan Gregary Jr. from the Nursery. Until today I have not response about my lette
As I had stated already, I have been already evaluated by 4 different prestigious International/Expats Psychiatrics, their medical opinion is that there is nothing wrong with my mental state. It is obvious that I have been not behaved erratically or irrational at any time. In fact in the context of this statement I have said the whole true at all stages with evidence that support my comments. Instead North West Children’s Team has behaved irrational, barbaric and erratically even stating places, events and mentioning people that I do not even have meet or that are totally unknown to me.
I have been behaving properly at all time very rational and right on my place, the health, welfare, care, love and emotional support to my young son Allan Gregary Jr. has been at all times of high standard. I have taken Allan Gregary Jr. spontaneously twice to Hospital for rushes, on his skin, cough and vomiting and in other occasion forced by the Surrey Police officer to bring him to St. Peter’s Hospital, which I already stated in detail in this statement.
Instead Allan Gregary Jr. has been neglected for 1st. time in his entirely life under the responsibility of Surrey Social Services in just 21 days, in fact I have sent a fax to Ms. Suzi Mellis and Ms. P. Kaur asking them about the health & welfare of Allan G. Jr. having in the visits 3 punches in the right & left eyes, an infection I his low lip, a very bad cough and adding on 08.12.06 a very bad ass hole and surrounding areas irritation. He has been dressing a very tide red t-shirt saying “trouble” in the left top side and not dressing nicely and with dignity, as he used to dress. After I sent my complaint to Surrey Social Services apparently his health and welfare has improved positively.

f) How capable is each other of his parents and any other relevant person in relation to whom the court considers the question to be relevant, of meeting the child’s needs:
Allan Gregary Jr. has been for me a priority at all time and in all circumstances. In fact, our friends and the family we are living with can perfectly state how well Allan Gregary Jr. is and that he is a priority for me, and how good is my care and love for him.

Allan Gregary Gonzalez – Contact visit with his Mum, Mrs. Gloria Philpott
Also, I have had contacts visit with Allan Gregary Jr. in an average of 3 times per week all of them recordered and with some of them with Spanish Interpreter present. (1st. on 22.11.06; 2nd. On 24.11.06; 3rd. on 27.11.06, Allan Gregary Jr. never arrived and I stayed expecting him (it was cancelled by mistake by Social Services without inform my Solicitors or to me about the cancellation); 4th. On 29.11.06; 5th. On 01.12.06; 6th. On 05.12.06; 7th. On 07.12.06; 8th. On 08.12.06; 9th. On 11.12.06; 10th. 13.12.06; 11th. On 15.12.06; 12th. 20.12.06; 13th. 21.12.06; 14th. 27.12.06 and 15th. 28.12.06 (after many phone calls to Social Services and faxes the week of 17.12.06 asking and proposing Allan Gregary Jr. I had a leave on 22.12.07 (1:30 pm to attend a meeting in London at 4:00 pm) to 28.12.07 at 2:30 pm. Social Services was very well aWarde I was on leave to my home in London during such period and they never called me back to my mobile or sent me a letter at my home address letting me know the new dates for Allan Gregary Jr. visits, instead they send a fax to Blacke Ward at 19:12 on 22.12.06, which I never was informed about it and obviously I never received, indicating such visits of Allan Gregary Jr. In the Blacke Wardound on 28.12.06 at 3:17 pm I received such fax by hand from Dr. H Burton and I signed out its receipt on the list the same day (mail control). 16th. On 29.12.06 which I was informed the day before and obviously I attended to see my young son Allan Gregary Jr.on that day.
I sent a fax on 02.01.2007 to Mrs. Jennifer Wenmun requesting a schedule for Allan Gregary Jr. and proposing the 1st. contact visit on 04.01.2007, in order she have time to coordinate her personnel available, and to be held in North West Children’s Team in Woking offices. At this stage I have not proposed contact visit of Allan Gregary Jr. from Social Services in order for me to plan ahead.

My Petition to the Court

Firstly, I request to the Court do not grant the Interim Care Order to the North West Children; Team Surrey Social Services taking into consideration the fact they has been unlawful at all stages which has been evidenced, exposed and supported with evidences, facts and witnesses in whole context of my statement; and consequently in placing this request in front of this Court on Allan Gregary Gonzalez. without reasonable, justifiable and consistent bases.
Secondly, I would like to make another petition to the Court to order North West Children’s Team Surrey Social Services to de-register Allan Gregary Gonzalez from the Surrey Child Protection Register under the category of Emotional Abuse, after an Initial Child Protection Case Conference was held without sent me an invitation to attend the meeting especially in such important and sensible issue about my young son. Allan Gregary Jr. is not and Emotional or Physical abused child for me either for anyone. I have being acting with love and care in my parenting to him, having the rolls of Mother/Father and Career and even in placing myself in a second position in respect with him.

Signed: ____________________

Gloria Philpott (Mrs.) – Acting in person in behalf of and representing her son Allan Gregary Gonzalez
Date: 10.01.2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home