Sunday, February 11, 2007

ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ FIRST - RESUMEN

Dear All,

As you all are aware of, Allan Gregary Gonzalez and myself we are in the Family Court in Guildford, Surrey.

Allan Gregary Jr. was taken away on 17.11.2006 from our new residence in London because Surrey Social Services, NWCT has stated in their statements in Court, that we have been not engaged with any of the Services and Professionals involved in our care and that we have been loosing our appointments with them, etc. Also, that we had never informed them our intention to move to London, etc.

My position in my Statement is that We never has missed any appointment with any of them, and that we have been full engaged in a friendly and cooperative way at all times. Also, I have been kept them full informed about our intentions to move out from Woking, Surrey, to London or abroad.

I have already place on the Court the Statement, writing Evidences and Recordings.

Hopefully the Judge on our next Hearing on 13.02.2007 will return Allan Gregary Gonzalez to me as his Mum, on the basis that Surrey Social Services, NWCT has made a terrible mistake when they took him away, retained and separated Baby Allan Gregary Gonzalez from his Loving,Caring and Responsible Mum Gloria Philpott.

As you can see the English psychiatric stated that I suffer of "psychosis", it means that I cannot prove what I say, while 4 International psychiatrics have stated that there is nothing wrong with my Mental Health which is well and fit at all times. In fact I always prove what I said to my Family and Friends, etc. and my God and the Whole World are my witnesses.

Your prayers and positives toughs would be very much appreciate.

My God Bless You All,

Gloria Philpott and Allan Gregary Gonzalez - IN OUR GOD WE TRUST
London 11.02.2007
21:37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home