Monday, February 19, 2007

ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ FIRST - TODAY COURT 19.02.2007

Dear Family and Friends,

I placed today 17 pages of a reply to the Chronology of Surrey Social Servive, NWCT in order to clarify many mistakes and misunderstandings in the proceeding.

At least is already placed in the Court. Allan Gregary Jr. is not well as he used to be when he was with me as his Mum. It has been told by the Social Worker.

I wonder how many times this type of incidents have happened to families and parents in the UK, because honestly is to appauling to believe.

I worked all night through preparing the document to place in Court about my Son Allan Gregary Jr. It was a hard day. Specially is you are not eating anything at all during all day, because you have not money with you. My debit card was working yesterday and this morning suddenly was blocked. I had to go around and quieu in the bank to get some cash to buy the ticket and go to the Court in Guildford. Obviously, I arrived late but I could make a phone call from a shop CW to informthe Court I was arriving late because many eventualities happened today in the way to go to Court(thank you guys).

Sometimes I missed my loving and caring parents, etc. It is very hard this situation when you do not have a "physical" shoulder supporting you but I Know deeply in my heart that many of you are supporting my Son & me in Spirits and with your Hearts.

Take care and My God Bless You All,

Gloria Philpott & Allan Gregary Jr.

London, UK 19.02.2007
at 21:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home