Saturday, March 17, 2007

ALLAN GREGRARY GONZALEZ FIRST - UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHT ACT

Dear Family and Friends,

My son ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ has been sufering horrendous TRAUMAS (Emotional, Spiritual and Physical) in the hands of Surrey Social Services, North West Children Team in Woking, Surrey, UK while he has been in its FOSTER CARE.

There have been many times when his genital areas, ass and surrounding areas has a SEVERE IRRITATION like this. Causing physical paine, sadness and frustation to my little son, etc. I have not idea at all what thing could cause a trauma like that in a boy of just 2 and a half years old. I have 4 children and never, ever including ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ have had a horrendous irritation like this. In fact, in December 2006 I sent faxes to Surrey Social Services asking them an reasonable explanation about the punches in both eyes of my baby, scratches in his face, and severe irritation in his ass and sourronding areas, dressing unclean and with not dignity, etc.

As you can see they have breached to my son ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ AND TO ME AS HIS MOTHER, THE UNIVERSAL DECLARACION OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACT:
2, 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16(3),18, 19, 22, 23, 25(2), 28, 29(2 & 3). http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

I am doing that for your child and my child too. The whole situation that my son ALLAN GREGARY GONZALEZ and me as his mother and all our suffering has to be known by all of you, in order to avoid you or any other could suffer this horrendous, barbaric and insane situation.



As always my son and myself would appreciate your prayers and positive thought of LOVE for us.

God Bless you All,

Gloria Philpott
London, U. K.
17.03.2007
22:52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home